Cheops Construction Management Software
Cheops works with construction industry companies of all sizes, scopes and areas of operation to increase efficiency, productivity and therefore profitability, by reducing manual tasks and eliminating duplication of effort.
Cheops, like all CSSP Software, has been developed by specialists who understand the detailed requirements of the construction industry, from first hand experience.
Integrated sections within CHEOPS offer contractual and financial accounting requirements in the areas of:
- Project Budget/Job Costing
- Purchase Orders - Materials / Procurement
- Sub Contract Management
- Variation management
- Progress Payments
- Labour and Plant Control
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger - Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet
- Asset Management
Cheops is designed to run on a broad range of hardware under Microsoft Windows. To provide maximum flexibility and protect your investment, Cheops is:
- Transportable - Capable of operating on a wide range of hardware platforms.
- Scaleable - Offering the ability to grow from a single user to hundreds of users over multiple sites.
- Integrated - Written to a common set of standards to allow interaction between systems.
At CSSP we are pleased to talk to you about any of our products, and to provide a no-obligation demonstration to you and your organisation.
Simply contact CSSP
to arrange an information pack or meeting.
Find out more
about the features that make Cheops an industry leader in construction management software.