Are you trying to use a general business accounting system or Excel to run your construction business?
If you are, then these may be some of the common problems you are facing:
What is this inefficiency costing you in terms of lost productivity and potential revenue?
- Meeting the ATOs “Taxable payments reporting – building and construction industry” requirements from 1st July 2012
- Obtaining timely project costs to assist with WIP and forecasting
- Variations – with clients and sub-contractors
- Secure transactional Audit Trails
- Job Costing managed with an independent coding structure but seamlessly integrated to the General Ledger
- Managing retention
Cheops Construction Management Software is able to leverage off any existing information held within your current system(s) to ensure a smooth and rapid productive move to our system.
Find out more about Cheops here.