Australian Institute of Building AwardsMonday 21 May 2012
On Friday the 18th May, the 2012 Australian Institute of Building (SA Chapter) Professional Excellence in Building Awards were held in Adelaide at the National Wine Centre. It was a large and impressive field this year with 21 nominations.
Of the 15 winners, 9 were users of Cheops, and CSSP would like to congratulate all the winners for an outstanding effort.
The winners for the South Australian Chapter were:
- Andrew O’Grady - Hindmarsh Constructions Australia Pty Ltd for the SA Health and Medical Research Institute
Professional Excellence in Building Award
- Kevin Zammit - Hansen Yuncken Pty Ltd - Materials and Minerals Science Learning Research Hub (M2 and The Plasso)
- George Doudakliev - Hansen Yuncken Pty Ltd - Adelaide Airport Control Tower
- Edmund Alarcon - Hindmarsh Constructions Australia Pty Ltd - Globe Appartments
- Matthew Green - Marshall & Brougham - CitiZen Restaurant Redevelopment
- Fran Hughes - Badge Construction - Police Academy Redevelopment
- Stuart Warnes - Hansen Yuncken Pty Ltd - Adelaide Studios
- Matthew White - Hindmarsh Constructions Australia Pty Ltd - Flinders Centre for Innovation in Cancer (FCIC)
- Andrew Andreou - Hansen Yuncken Pty Ltd - Education Works new Super School PPP
We wish Kevin Zammit luck as he heads off to the National Awards to be held this year in Adelaide in September.